Little Patuxent Review
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
The submissions Period for Little Patuxent Review's Summer 2014 Open issue, co-edited by Laura Shovan and Steven Leyva, is now CLOSED. Our next submissions period will be 08/01/14 – 11/01/14. In the interim between submission periods, we invite you to read the guidelines below and familiarize yourself with the type of work that we publish.
- We do not accept submissions from persons living outside of the United States.
- While our contributing editors may provide pieces at the request of the editor, we do not accept unsolicited material from anyone listed on our masthead.
- While we may reprint previously published work, we do not accept unsolicitedsubmissions that have been previously published, either in print or online.
- We do not accept multiple submissions or work submitted before we have notified you of our decision about pieces under review.
- We do accept work that is simultaneously submitted to other journals as long as it is identified as such and you promptly inform us of acceptance elsewhere.
Expect three to five months for a decision. If you have not heard from us in that time, check your Submittable account. If you still have a question, contact us by email at email@example.com.
Compensation and Publication Rights
Regrettably, we cannot provide monetary compensation for work published in LPR. If we publish your work, we will give you one copy of the issue in which your work appears and the opportunity to read or discuss your work at the issue’s launch event. When we accept a piece, we obtain first-publication rights only.